After the Fall
Below are setting specific rules and information.
Every character may pick and add an origin to his character.
An origin bestows a skill and set of bonus feats that they get to pick as they level up, based on their past, their culture, or their destiny, but also includes a flaw and stigmas (social penalties) related to their origin.
If a player wishes to identify themselves as part of a nation, they may chose the national origin of their type.
- Aesthenian Origin – From the nation of Aesthenia
- Aglenian Origin – A citizen of Aglenon
- Faldir Origin – One of Mordain’s Chosen
- Fallowed Origin – People who came from the land between lands.
- Forgren Origin – A proud citizen of the Bronzed Machine
- Jaegergnarl Origin – A member of the Jagergnarl People
- Sithilish Origin – An Elf who stayed True
- Voxal Origin – From the Cold Dead Lands, and Proud of it!
- Wormish Origin – A trader or other patron from the Great Worm.
- Xanadar Origin – Sane or Not, these Gnomes love their home.
Some people don’t come from a nation, or didn’t identify with them. Instead, they identified with a cause or location.
- Cutpurse Origin – You used to steal before moving on to adventuring.
- Enforcer Origin – You bullied people for a cartel, gang, or other group.
- Mercenary Origin – You were a sword for hire, and your reputation follows you.
- Merchant Origin – Your parents or siblings went into the family trade. You haven’t. (Yet.)
- Noble Origin – Your relatives are part of a noble, wealthy, or influential house.
- Slave Origin – You were a slave until recently freed from bondage.
- Survivor Origin – You just scraped by, doing whatever you could.
Below are additional feats added to After the Fall.
The Seekers love their record keeping!